Seattle, WA 98117
|2022 ALL-LEAGUE HONORS|
|Oct 29, 2022 11:32 AM|
2022 METRO LEAGUE SLOWPITCH ALL-LEAGUE HONORS
COACH OF THE YEAR - SERGIO LOPEZ CHIEF SEALTH
C0-METRO LEAGUE MVP
PUNA FAGA CHIEF SEALTH AND PIA REGALA ROOSEVELT
TEAM SPORTSMANSHIP AWARD – NATHAN HALE HIGH SCHOOL
1ST TEAM ALL-LEAGUE PITCHER
2ND TEAM ALL-LEAGUE PITCHER
1ST TEAM ALL-LEAGUE CATCHER
2ND TEAM ALL-LEAGUE CATCHER
1ST TEAM ALL-LEAGUE UTILITY
2ND TEAM ALL-LEAGUE UTILITY
1ST TEAM ALL-LEAGUE OUTFIELD
2ND TEAM ALL-LEAGUE OUTFIELD
1ST TEAM ALL-LEAGUE INFIELD
2ND TEAM ALL-LEAGUE INFIELD
|2022 Metro Tournament|
|Oct 29, 2022 11:33 AM|
Metro League Tournament
|Metro Championship Final|
|Metro Rules and Regulations|
|Oct 29, 2022 11:35 AM|
SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL – 2023 METRO LEAGUE RULES
1) SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
2) An unrestricted flight “optic yellow” 44 -12” ball 375 Max Compression, will be used in Metro League Slowpitch.
3) Whenever possible, the use of double bases at 1st base is strongly encouraged and recommended.
4) Standard pitching distance is 46’. However, this can be modified if both teams agree to a longer pitching distance.
5) Home team is designated as official scorer and must have a hard copy scorebook. The visiting team shall be responsible for verifying the score after each inning.
6) Teams may use one Extra Hitter (EH) per game provided it is made known and indicated in the lineup before the game starts. The (EH) must remain in the same position in the batting lineup for the duration of the game. The (EH) may play defense at anytime without status being affected. The (EH) cannot be added later in the game.
7) A team must have ten players to start a game but can finish with 9 players. If a team cannot start with ten players it will count as a forfeit. Teams may decide to scrimmage to get practice reps but Umpires are not allowed.
8) If a player is injured, they will be removed from lineup without penalty. If the team has no available sub, the lineup will shrink as opposed to an automatic out occurring in the injured player’s lineup slot. (Regular Season Only)
9) 5 run limit per inning for the first 3 innings only. (Regular Season Only)
10) With doubleheader games, there will be a one hour and 15-minute drop dead time limit per game. Game reverts back to last completed inning if the home team is behind. Days with a single game will be played without a time limit.
11) *Mercy Rule: 10 run lead after 5 innings and the game is over.
12) A fouled third strike will be an out. (NFHS 4.6)
2) METRO LEAGUE PLAYOFF
- Playoff games do not count in regular season max. Please see Metro Tournament bracket for tournament information